What do you think about this solutions?



Wipe Off That Milk Mustache - The Problems With Milk, From Weight Gain to Health Complications

Leaving the store this morning , I started a conversation with the friendly woman on the box. Our shared love fresh ginger , led to a discussion of ginger tea and milk. " If milk " , I thought ... and when she told me that her husband had bypass surgery , and was forced to cut " whole milk " and " cheese " from your diet ... I was not at all surprised .
At the time I write this, I'm sure the dairy lovers in this world curse my existence . After all , milk and milk products govern America. Milk has become a U.S. base I'm always shocked to meet a magazine that does not agree with milk as a miracle product .
Challenge: I dare you to choose health magazines for women and 3 flip through them . If you can not see an ad with a sexy celebrity with a white mustache , please do not hesitate to let me know! I want to know what magazines you read.
If you like dairy products and tend to feel uncomfortable or swelling after " overwhelmed " with her weight struggle , suffer from "push" feeling tired or lethargic , will always benefit eliminate milk and dairy products from your diet (all are benefit from the removal and avoid dairy products , but for some, the benefits will be almost immediate ) .
Why milk and milk products should be avoided and eliminated?
Casein . Casein is a protein found in milk. In other words, the casein is difficult to digest . In fact , I recently came across the article in Men's Fitness casein touting as a " very slow digesting protein . " If not already done so , I recommend you read " My philosophy " of digestion , and the distribution and assimilation of nutrients in the body. A quick summary : In order to see, feel and be healthy , it is essential that not only eat healthy foods , but we like in a way that allows optimal absorption in the body. Eating foods that are hard to digest encourages our " backup " . Aim to eat for health: eat delicious foods that nourish our cells and " Stick Around" does not cause problematic situations .
How sticky is casein ?
For years before all products have become synthetic , casein is the main ingredient in woodworking glue. Seriously ! The casein was heated in a sticky substance and then used for wood stick together. Can you imagine what that does to your body?
Good news ! There are milk substitutes ! Nut milk such as almond milk are more easily digested and assimilated. Oh ! And they are delicious ! I prefer Pacific brand products . Buy varieties without sugar and sweetened with a touch of agave or Vanilla NuStevia . (Milk of nuts such as almonds , hazelnuts and hemp is gentler on the stomach. Oat milk is preferred soy milk and cow (or animal) ... If you really want nutrition value , make your own ) .. .