What do you think about this solutions?



Green Coffee Bean Max Review - My Review On Green Coffee Bean Extract

I have tried different natural weight loss products before, like hoodia etc and none of them did much for me. When I tried green coffee bean max I was surprised at the result... not dramatic, I didn't lose 20 pounds overnight or anything, but I did lose a few pounds after a week and I hadn't changed my diet or anything.
I figured that if I can lose a pound of weight a week without lots of exercise or extreme changes in diet, then that is good enough for me because the week before last I actually put on a pound, so I am very happy with green coffee bean max.

One of the things that sold me on this product was the buy 2 bottles and get 1 bottle for free offer. I estimated that this would give me enough of the extract to last a while and to see if the results remained constant.

Also they offer a 90 day warranty on their green bean extract, none of the others I researched offered such a good deal or a decent warranty, if they can offer 90 days to make up your mind then I figured they are very confidant in how good their green bean extract is.

The other thing that sold me on this product was the fact that their capsules are 800mg and not 400mg as most of the other brands are. The study done by Doctor Oz suggested 800mg was best for maximum potency.

The results of my Green Coffee Bean Max Review
The package arrived after 4 days and I followed the instructions to the letter. It has been nearly 3 months now since I started on green coffee bean max and the results are very pleasing, 3 months and 13 pounds lost, remember I haven't changed my diet or exercise to get this weight loss. I have been a bit lazy so I am going to start a daily walk for a bit of exercise, maybe a mile a day.

Since I have lost the 13 pounds I have been feeling a bit more energetic and lively so I figured I could manage some exercise without killing myself, I hope to double the weekly weight loss with these little miracle pills.
So keep an eye out for my next green coffee bean max review and hopefully by then I should be able to report a better rate of natural weight loss than at the start.
Would you like to lose weight with Green Coffee Bean Max like I did. Visit my website to find out and to discover more about Green Coffee Bean Max Reviews and Weight Loss!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Scott_Savins