What do you think about this solutions?



When To Select Body Weight Reduction Surgery

Obesity in my family. This is not an excuse, but it is certainly true. I think I was destined to obesity, partly due to genetics and partly because of excess. My mother, my sister and I are obese. Several of my aunts, uncles and cousins ​​also overweight. So I am not alone in my situation. I tried every diet you can name in the 53 years I have lived on this earth, and none of them helped me to remove all the weight you lost.
Finally, I decided to get serious about my weight problem. Get serious, I'm talking about weight loss surgery. I have not decided what type of surgery you want to date, but I'm leaning towards the lap band because of its invasive and less easy to reverse character. I'm worried about having stomach stapled, or have more to remove. Like the gastric band can be adjusted as needed, and requires no minimum hospital stay.
The reasons I choose the weight loss surgery are many.The more convincing to me are as follows:
Health problems
I have several health problems that make weight loss surgery a good option for me. My BMI or body mass index is 58. This puts me well over the required body mass index of 40 to qualify for gastric banding. I have mild hypertension, sleep apnea, severe osteoarthritis in the hips, knees and hands. More importantly, I believe that without this intervention, I will die at an early age due to complications of obesity.
Appearance
I do not care much what others think of me. I still have quite high self-esteem. However, I want to improve my appearance especially for me, but for my husband and children. At 430 pounds, I'm not as attractive as before. I think everyone should be proud of his appearance, and just do the best they can. To me, this means that the formatting and lose weight.
Activity
I used to be a working woman. As a young adult, I was an avid ice skater. I loved hiking, fishing, camping and working in the garden. All my dearest activities are now impossible. I walk with a cane because of my arthritis, which improves most likely once I lose weight. Also, I would be able to join my family in their activities, rather than opting with a headache or another illness that does not exist.
As you can see, I have many good reasons to consider weight loss surgery. I have many years ahead of me if I can lose weight and get healthy. Many people scoff at those who opt for weight loss surgery, saying they take the "easy way". I disagree. Surgery is never easy, and those who undergo this type of surgery should always watch what they eat, and change your eating habits. I know it will not be an easy path, but a path that I feel I have to travel. .........