What do you think about this solutions?



Eat Chocolate and Lose Weight!

Eat chocolate and lose weight, yes, I said! Even in the same sentence. Chocolate lovers will be pleased to know that not only you can feast your lips on heavenly chocolate, but you can lose a few pounds by eating too much! I'm beginning to think that might be the most delicious thought diet ever!
Chocolate as a health food? This goes against everything we've said about diet and weight loss. But design is choosing the best chocolate you can enjoy not only weight loss, but also find relief from high cholesterol, heart disease, depression and much more!
No wonder that the black chocolate is healthy for you. Everyone talks about it. It's all over the news and I'm sure you've seen the stories and read the articles that black chocolate is good for you. Dark chocolate has been found to lower blood pressure. Also found the black chocolate antioxidant content to help in the fight against heart disease. But do not touch that Hershey bar or even a Godiva bar for now. The chocolate you buy in stores is responsible for fats, fillers and waxes, and although experts say that eating 70% cocoa, is only the best when consumed in moderation ... Right? Not anymore.
I do not know about you, but diet is so hard for me because when I cut certain foods for a long period of time, usually end up overeating at them and I feel very guilty afterwards. Chocolate is particularly difficult for me because I love it so much cutting. I'm sure I'm not alone in my love for chocolate. Did you know that people spend more than $ 7 billion a year in chocolate? The per capita consumption of chocolate indicates that each person consumes 12 pounds of chocolate per year! Wowzers! Now you can benefit from eating chocolate and not feel guilty one bit.
With new scientific studies showing black chocolate and raw cacao ability to help stabilize blood sugar, it is logical that the right kind of chocolate can help those looking to lose weight. And this is just the beginning of what research has to say about the benefits of chocolate.
If you are looking to lose weight and you're tired of the same old diet fads and dietary restrictions? If you could learn to eat chocolate and lose weight at the same time, right? Surprisingly, you can eat chocolate regularly throughout your weight loss day while increasing your rate of fat loss. Now, it looks like something I can stick to!